Saturday, August 30, 2014

Invision: app visualization

My co-worker Lauren and I participated in an internal work competition earlier this summer where we pitched a mobile application. My intern buddy told us about a tool called Invision that he used in an app development competition, and it changed our whole presentation for the better.

Invision lets you upload images or screenshots (think: Powerpoint slides) and add clickability function to allow for an interactive demonstration. You can use it on a computer or mobile device, so when you walk through an idea the audience can understand how it would work live. A significant amount of the features are free, and a one-month and one-year subscriptions are reasonably priced if you plan on using it for more than one project.

Additionally, it lets you send the link to the web app to anyone via email or text, so the app mockup actually downloads to your phone. If you need to visualize your idea or make something interactive, check this out.

1 comment:

  1. This is my primer to Android apps. There are some apps I install on any Android device I have, either because I feel it's necessary, enhances the experience, or is just plain cool.Mobile Spy Software

    ReplyDelete