Wednesday, August 6, 2014

July quotes

Although the list might not be appropriate when filtered to remove too many inside jokes, it's short & sweet! 

“Your outfits would look a lot cuter if the USA won.” -Anna, to every girl 

“I just hate 100 Happy Days because it encourages people to post very poor quality Instagram photos.” -Kerry

“Like I said to Papou, I’m so tired I don’t want to cook anymore. I want to go out.” -Yiayia Nikie, having her way! 

“I think we’ve established that no one obeys the rules here. Dogs, beer, kids throwing sand on you.” -Gwen, at North Avenue Beach

“He hasn't even posted a photo of me on Instagram. Pictures of food I’ve made him but no photos together.” 

“Every text she sends has an emoji at the end of it. How was your day bow tie? Love you honey, palm tree.” -Stacey & Jackie, on their grandparents texting 

“Our church had a wedding with 18 bridesmaids last night.” -Yiayia Sophie
"Who?"
“I don't know, someone told me about it.” -Yiayia Sophie 

“Don’t put our engagement photos on Facebook.” -Lee
“Well other people infiltrate my news feed with their babies so they can look at our engagement photos.” -Lauren

“How do you live in the city and not have Uber?” -Hannah

 “You spill on my floor and I’ll make you sleep on the patio.” -Hannah

"That was my favorite night of the line." -Kalyn

"Love, happiness, communication and lots and lots of babies. -DJ at Liz & Tasso’s wedding, in the speech he didn't have to give 

“You've been bumped up to the business class on our prayer list.” -A koumbaro at a wedding

“I rummaged through the cabinets to think ‘What should I bring Katie?’ and the only good thing was hummus that was 1/3 left, although I knew you’d still eat it.” -Eleni

“Dad, all the nice guys are players because they can be.” -Eleni

“Beer cans would have been a picnic compared to what I saw. I’d walk out to people peeing on my lawn.” -Woman on the L, on her Wrigleyville days

“Does anyone have anyone have anything against Pink Floyd?” -Joe
“Can you put something less stoner-ish on?” -Ariel

"Camp counselor problems: I’ve had 10 fudgsicles this week." -Eleni

“I know you have your Sunday night call list.” -Sherman, in a voicemail

“I had to beg this guy for tzatziki. You’d think I was asking him for his house.” -John 

"We went to the Museum of Natural History. The suggested donation was $22 a person so we each gave $5." -Sherman


"He doesn't have a wife but he very well could. Travels all week, has two phones..." -Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment