Friday, August 15, 2014

Screensharing tool works wonders

When I started work, one of the department heads often scheduled meetings with a link to a site called Join.me. Without having to worry about the technological woes of call-ins, WebX's and video conference calls, Join.me is a screensharing tool that simply lets you share what's on your screen (the entire thing or just one window) with up to 10 users for free.

It was incredibly useful while working with a remote manager, and continues to be useful today. Whether I am helping a sister with a resume from 1,000 miles away, instant messaging someone within my own building about a presentation or on a conference call, Join.me saves a lot of explanation time by showing someone what you are discussing. Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment