Sunday, May 16, 2010

Freshman year memories

Without explanation, here is a list of my freshman year memories as brainstormed with friends on the last night. This is more for me to keep track of, but if you're reading this and from Mizzou or talk to me enough on the phone to remember my stories, you might giggle :).

Freshmen year memories

· Pledge pin

· Halloween week

o Trick or treating

· Flat branch dinners

· Formal date drama

· Jank/Laura easy buttons

· Family dinners

· Funny exchanging glances

· Andrew drunk

· Relay for life

· Magic tree night

· AJ foreign stories/Andrew quotes

· Trading beds

· Balloons

· Dejavu

· Kansas City/Chicago trips/STL weekend

· U of I visitors weekend second semester

· Meeting Trevor to get to U of I

· “when have we ever worried about being too feminine?”

· music exchanges

· michelle FB statuses

· eric hucker instances (who the hell is it? Andrew video)

· glee parties

· Andrew rustic mill fountain/Walgreens run

· Shaina & I single in one night…

· Long walks

· Shaina and I in the fountains at Stephens Lake park

· Basketball ticket pickups

· Miles photoshoot at the trail

· Ilife video

· Kaleigh alarm on iTouch siren alert

No comments:

Post a Comment