Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Cast of Glee!!

Last Wednesday on the 26th, Meredith and I headed to Rosemont Theatre to see the cast of Glee- live!! And they sound just as amazing live as they do on the FOX television show!! We enjoyed all 23 songs from the balcony seated in the diverse crowd of teenage girls, adolescent boys, parents, 20somethings and families.

Maria and Eleni convinced us to stay after the show and see the actors walk onto the bus and sign autographs/take photos, and met us there with their signs pictured below. It was definitely a success and I have never been so excited to see people from a tv show! Waiting in the sweaty crowd and talking to Cory Monteith (Finn), Chris Colfer (Kurt) and Santana's character was totally worth it! Now here's some photos for jealousy purposes (especially Finn) and so you can see what a humble sister I was taking a picture of Eleni and him!


Meredith and I on the balcony!


Bad Romance


The girls mashup: Halo/Walking on Sunshine


Ending with True Colors/Somebody to Love


Waiting in the crowd and finding Kurt/getting his autograph


Lea Michele is gorgeous!


Eleni and Finn!!! Every girl's idol!



Maria and Eleni with their signs that drew the cast to our side of the crowd!
Maria's: Finn- you wished you'd have Jessie's girl. I'm right here! Now grant my wish...picture?!
Eleni's: Puck- I'm captain of the abstinence club...now puck me?

Puck (Mark Sailing) who was unable to be photographed skipped over our side of the crowd, but Eleni's persistent and determined efforts allowed security to take the poster onto the bus where Mark proceeded to write: Oh yeah baby. Have u seen my guns? -Mark

What a night!


No comments:

Post a Comment