Saturday, July 30, 2011

La Ultima Semana

Visual documentation of our last week in Buenos Aires!

Jordin, Sam and I at Palacio Barolo during the day
Me by Congreso
Celebrating Sebastian's birthday at Cigale
Recording quotes everywhere we go

Goodbye breakfast with our Spanish professor, Alejandro

My co-workers know me well, we took a group picture
on self-timer on my last day! This is the "funny shot."
Thursday night at Club 69, a Buenos Aires staple at Niceto Club
Starting our round of favorite last meals:
Bife de chorizo at La Payuca Parilla
Missing Argentine red meat!
Trying to open bottles of wine with the South American
corkscrew provided by our apartment:
always a struggle.

Off to the plane, I'll elaborate on these stories and a lot more later! Saludos Argentina, we'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment