Sunday, October 17, 2010

Where have I been?!

Well...so much for my goal of daily blogging. If only time permitted.

The month of October will always fly by at Mizzou because you start preparing for Homecoming, Homecoming arrives and flies by, Halloween week approaches...and what do you know it's November. Then...what do you know it's Thanksgiving break. Less than three weeks of classes and it's finals, then you are gone for a month for winter break. Then second semester begins. Well isn't that a depressing way to look at things!!?

This week has flown by and I haven't even posted my photo updates from last weekend. And photos can be the most interesting part of a blog...especially when you take as many as me that my computer hard drive ran out of memory on a MacBook Pro with extra RAM.

Technology can't keep up with me....how many times will I get to say that and not the opposite?

Last week, before the new member class got initiated, we took family photos. Danielle is my Phi Mu 'little' and her, Amy and Marah joined our ph-amily! Look how cute we are in our scarves and black!

Danielle and I! Not only are we both journalism majors...but Twainers too!
Mark Twain is the residence hall I lived in last year, she lives in the room that was right next to mine. What a hilarious coincidence!

Thursday, Oct. 7th, B.O.B. came to Mizzou for a concert-series performance! Kathryn and I got tickets and enjoyed watching him live in Jesse Hall. His new hit 'Magic' was epic and I highly recommend you purchase it or download it :)


Upon arrival to Chicago Thursday evening, I had some fun adventures outlined in a previous post. Other highlights of the weekend included visiting Glenbrook North and attending the parade I once planned for its Homecoming, and getting to take Eleni's Homecoming pictures! I even got to see Vicki at GBN! Enjoy these photos! SSPP's 50th deserves its own post!

Vicki and I running into each other at the GBN Torch room!


Eleni's Homecoming, Maria and I with her!
Some of my favorite GBN juniors
But Maria and I love each other too! Scenic photos by the forest preserve.



No comments:

Post a Comment