Sunday, October 3, 2010

October begins

Fall activities galore!

Last night, we saw Social Network after a nice dinner at Jina Yoo's (new favorite restaurant in Columbia). Sherman, Kathryn, Andrew and I actually function normally for one photo.

I fulfilled one of my fall goals and had an amazing day apple picking in Mexico, Missouri! Google maps thought that you could make a turn from the highway onto the overpass so it took a little detour on gravel roads to find the apple orchard, but it was a success.

This stuffed animal is made completely out of alpaca fur...and costs $70! It was so comfy!!
Amy and I eating apples while picking them
Me at my best...kidding. Falling over while trying to grab the tree branch and some small apples.

Jen and I!
Jen, Amy and I
Past the gardens, there's a beautiful lake! As much as I thought it would stink to live in a small town in the middle of nowhere, I guess if you provide yourself with everything you could ever need and want, then why not?! The owner of Binder's had this beautiful lake, home, land, garden and farm, so she is probably kept busy with all this.

The alpacas roaming!
What an interesting animal.
Fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment