Monday, September 15, 2014

Fragendas

I recently started a note on my phone called "fragendas" - an abbreviation I made up for "friend agendas."

The idea stemmed from all the times throughout the day I have a story to tell a friend or family member, or giggle to myself about it, and want to remember to tell them about it. I'm sure it partially came from status meetings at work and the notion that your co-workers and manager always have a 'status' of what's on your agenda, but your friends and family don't - especially if they don't live close or communicate often.

A few weeks in, the brief review is that it's been a great reminder of who I've caught up with, items to touch base on and the little things, like paying someone back for tickets and more. Try it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment