Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Summer plans

With so many conflicting schedules, I don't know who will be in town at the same time this summer! Below is my tentative schedule, which will be updated as more information is discovered, so I can make plans with everyone I'd like to see this summer. Let me know when you are available!

SUMMER 2010
May 13- Arrive back home to Northbrook from Mizzou

May 15-June 15- Have plans with friends/waitressing at TGI Fridays, Glenview, IL

May 26- Glee Cast in Chicago at the Rosemont Theater for a conert! Going with Meredith!

June 15- John's birthday!

June 17-July 12- Intern at Project Mexico
  • Orthodox Basic Training (OBT) Intern where I will help with the two OBT sessions as well as help at St. Innocent Orphanage and Project Mexico's ranch
  • Would you like to donate money toward Project Mexico and my internship? Write a check to Project Mexico with Katie's internship into the memo and mail it in to Project Mexico, P.O. Box 120028, Chula Vista, CA, 91912-3128
July 12-July 15- San Diego Vacation!

July 20-23- New Jersey/New York to visit Thea Stephanie and family

July 24-26- Cincinnati for the Pipefitters picnic and to visit family

August 6- Leave for Columbia to move in to Phi Mu! Then Work Week, Formal Recruitment, and sophomore year begins!



No comments:

Post a Comment