Monday, March 15, 2010

Check out these sites

Today, Eleni recommended that I check out this website titled Gives Me Hope. A spinoff of the popular F My Life, FML, and My Life Is Average, MLIA, this site is titled "Like FML...but for optimists!"

What a great invention!!!! We need something that provides such stories of hope and inspiration. Not only can you browse it when you're bored sitting in class or lacking motivation to complete homework, but also when you're looking for stories of inspiration to reference from the common public (or, in more correct terms, the common public on the Internet).

And when you're in more of a sappy, upset or hopeless mood, they know how to get you even better. Love Gives Me Hope is just what it sounds like, and perfect for those rainy days. Let me know what you think of these sites and if you find any exciting stories for optimists like me! And who knows, maybe quotes from these stories will soon be in my inspirational quotes box on the sidebar!

1 comment:

  1. So I'm on page 10 of Love Gives Me Hope and I'm crying like a baby over it. It's adorable. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete