Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Break in Northbook

This is my first time blogging from home! How odd!

I think this is the first time in my life I have ever spent an entire week doing absolutely nothing. Just hanging out with about half of my friends that are home, reading and resisting the temptation to walk into Friday's and take someone's shift. It's really strange being home and not working for the first time since May 2007.

In retrospect, I could say I'm 'relaxed.' Getting eleven hours of sleep per night can define that. Or talking with my family and friends and not rushing to go somewhere else. It's just a strange feeling to have. I hope everyone is having a great break and look forward to catching up! Kali Anastasi/have a great Easter whether you are at home or school!


No comments:

Post a Comment