Sunday, January 11, 2015

December quotes

Last quote list of 2014! Enjoy. 

"And you're back just in time for the holiday party!" -Meredith, on someone coming back to the company
"Actually, I'm going to Mexico because...white girl problems." -Jake

"And they told me we had to re-submit the PDF application because it was submitted on a Mac. It's the INTERNET people." -Jake, on technical issues 

“I actually love sitting around an airport waiting to fly.” -Meredith

“We just went to Trader Joe’s, hashtag New York - the groceries are being delivered between 8 pm and midnight so we might not even be able to make cookies tonight.” -Becca, on #NewYorkproblems 

“My husband’s cat is named Batman and yes, she is a girl.” -Sarah

“Go out, hang out, know where the Uber app is on your phone, don’t lose your phone.” -our CEO at the holiday party 

“He asked for my last name so clearly his Facebook stalking skills are not up to par.” -Stacey

#OnlyinAdvertising quote of the day: “Why is your desk chair different than everyone else’s” “Because I spilled wine on mine, so I stole one from a conference room”  -Kathryn’s coworker

“Maybe we'll get free food at the Greek diner since the guy has a crush on you.” -Kira
“Except he's five ft tall and has grandchildren.” -Thea Stephanie

“They can't afford to live but they can have a baby.” -Thea Stephanie, on people in her neighborhood 

“The Lindbergh trial was held here- that's the only notable thing about this town.” -Thea Stephanie, on Flemington

“Who goes on a date on a Thursday night? It's a school night!” -Thea Stephanie

“Who uses Kelvin?” -Alex, Kathryn and Maria on Instagram filters

“I've been trying to limit my Instagram following, 783 is too many.” -Kathryn

“I just don't want a dog. Until the kids are of an age where they can walk the dog.” -Laura

“The only good thing about flying with you is you can watch my bags while I go to the bathroom.” -Maria

"Is that your sister or girlfriend? -Woman at a bar
"It’s East Tennessee it’s either one or both." -Andrew

"And dating is not fun, especially when you're on your third Kuma's burger." -on dating around

“Space Jam! I only have this on VHS!” -George, on his white elephant gift 


“Other people that are actually working on the 23rd - do you have a family? Do they love you?” -Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment