Friday, June 14, 2013

Onto the ZOU side

Now that I am on track to receive my Master's in August, I will officially be a Mizzou alum. Thankfully, I had the opportunity to walk with my graduating class ('13) in the May graduation ceremony and had an amazing graduation weekend celebrating with the Twainers and my other journalism classmates. I'm lucky enough to have seven fabulous friends who I've gotten to live with and know better and better each day since freshman year.

It will definitely be difficult and sad to leave Mizzou, but I'm thankful for each of my four years there and look forward to returning for many reunions, Homecoming celebrations and games. Here are some photos from graduation weekend - thanks to brenPhotography for taking the group shots!



My amazing roommates and friends: Kathryn, Laura and Shaina
Kate, Shaina, Sherman, Kathryn, Laura, Andrew, Amy and I
All eight of us lived on the 5th floor of Mark Twain our freshmen year, which was on 5th Street. We stayed friends, roommates and journalism nerds all of college! 

And some photos after the Commencement ceremonies:

The family 
Four of my grad school classmates - thanks to these women for coaching me
through my thesis and other graduate classes!
Last but not least, me, Sherman and Andrew recreating
our awkward photo tradition that began our freshmen year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment