Saturday, September 10, 2011

My life

Hello! I'm back! The past three weeks of school have been as busy as anticipated but so enjoyable!

My life is filled with commitments- for my classes, sorority, Homecoming, Relay For Life, job at the Maneater, church, and friends of course....but I feel on top of things and am getting sleep again!

In order to continue my blogging during the school year since I don't have as much time as last semester, my goal is to write a post a week about a lesson learned, but continue with social media posts as well. 

Here are a few photos describing what's going on here in Columbia!


Alex, me,  Laura and Amy at the first Mizzou football game
last Saturday against Miami-Ohio

Dinner at Houlihans with friends!
We ran into just about everyone we knew there!

An OCF (Orthodox Christian Fellowship) barbecue
at Peace Park

Homecoming Steering Committee

No comments:

Post a Comment