Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Facebook redesign

A letter of aggravation regarding the new Facebook redesign

Dear Facebook,

Sorry I already had a close friends list and that you won't let me see it because your targeting didn't make it. I was in the 5 percent of people using your lists, and you just lost my business because you deleted it and archived all of my old groups! I really appreciate you accommodating college student needs by finally letting us get adjusted to your website, and then forcing us to figure out something else. You're already at the top of the market share. PEOPLE DON'T NEED TO SPEND ANY MORE TIME ON YOUR WEBSITE.

You don't need to be like Twitter or Google +. I don't need to see my picture at the top of the screen, that's your competitor's thing. It's too late to do that. I don't want to see my Facebook friends' statuses in "real time," that's why I have Twitter. Please just take advantage of the billionaire platform you already have and stop trying to be the all-encompassing social media that nobody wants. That's why Tweet Deck's out there. You already have money, advertising and business; the more you change, the more you...get this...lose.

Thanks Zuckerberg!



1 comment:

  1. amen, god bless you, please somehow try to send this. cause i dunno how to use this new fb. and it'll prob mean i'll be frustrated for at least a week. and then they'll change it again.

    ReplyDelete