Sunday, March 13, 2011

Springing forward!

A visual update of the past week

Abigail and I (President and vice president) at the Founders Day banquet!
The 303-302-301 hallway crew at Founders Day
I snagged some tickets to see Dave Coulier at Dejavu on Friday night, aka Uncle Joey from Full House! His stand-up comedy was fairly humorous and the opener's was as well!
Helen and I toured campus after I picked her up from outside of St. Louis to visit Mizzou!
Helen and I <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj30yvLn8JEIy_za9iujZJ_9ifvcfmx-GWv105eUncbut7Oiu-il53dYOWxCqTFSog-YNQFe83LdV_Oo2KWJ54L1Au2Sni7_mbvSwU7VaH1rQsXSvKCb9gg733s8AifmopMluGsR8aD_W7D/s1600/profpic.jpg">The Greek girls with the flag of Greece!
The typical awkward photo---it's been too long. Sherman, me and Andrew
Hope you all remembered to lose an hour of sleep last night and put your clocks forward! Yay for brighter days!

No comments:

Post a Comment