Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas families


One of my favorite parts about Christmas is spending time with all of the people I call family. I am thankful to have a variety of groups of friends that I consider as my families at Mizzou. Since classes have ended, we've participated in many Secret Santa gift exchanges, family dinners and more, so I have gotten to see all of the friends I call family in the past two days! Here are some holiday card-type photos of the people I call family!

Our dysfunctional but loving Mark Twain 5th floor family

My beautiful Phi Mu pledge family!

The Homecoming Steering Committee family!

The Phi Mu friends family

My soon-to-be MOJO family, team Maven!

And of course, the ACTUAL Artemas family. Sadly enough, this is the last photo we have all together.
At TGI Friday's. In May. 

No comments:

Post a Comment