Saturday, November 26, 2011

PK Problems

Yesterday, after running into many families from my church at a local shopping center, I tweeted under the hashtag (yes, I used a hashtag) #PKproblems, standing for "Priest's or pastor's kid problems." Attending a rather large church where my dad is the priest for the past ten years, this is a common occurrence and I was rather amused and excited to run into all of these people.

When I got home later, I clicked to see if anyone else had discussed PK problems on Twitter. And what did you know, multiple people had! Below is a screenshot of some other "PK problems" identified in tweets. This is an example of hashtags for categorization purposes, but still remains rather hilarious. Check some of these priest's kid problems out!



No comments:

Post a Comment