Friday, July 23, 2010

Coast to coast part 3: New Jersey/NY

Monday night I arrived in Newark after a 3 hour train ride which went surprisingly fast through Virginia/Maryland/Delaware, and with a pretty view! I got my first taste of New Jersey in awhile...driving down the highway with Thea Stephanie and mocking the lack of...anything.


The next day I got my Dunkin Donuts fix and took a walk around this reservoir, pretty!



Sherman and I met up and walked around Jersey Gardens mall and I passed a booth of comical religious t-shirts...this was one of them. HA.


Kira, Sophia and I at the Jersey Shore! Fun day at the beach. Here are some of Sophia's comical New Jersey quotes:

"The state of New Jersey is so boring...they make you pay to leave it!" (discussing the toll roads to PA and NY)

"I'm just going to move to somewhere where everything's perfect....I'll live in Virginia and go to UVA."

"I think nude beaches are the most disgusting thing in the entire world."


Ending with some Rita's much to Kathryn's liking....I now love italian ice. Especially mango and raspberry flavored. I'd say it was a successful trip and had some great time with Thea Stephanie, Kira and Sophia!! Off to our 10 hour drive to Ohio!

No comments:

Post a Comment